April 27, all day.
- 9a.m., "Sayings Hard for Jesus", Mt 26:41 (Ray Stone)
- 10a.m., "He Must Suffer For My Name's Sake", Acts 9:16. (Albert Brown)
- 11a.m., "I said you are gods", Jn 10:34-36; Ps 82:6. The Identity of Jesus and the Value of Authority while acknowledging Man's Mortality (Dan Mayfield). Lunch Noon to 1:30p.m.
- 1:30p.m., "Judge not that you be not Judged", Mt 7:1 (Alan Cantrell)
- 2:30p.m., "The Narrow Path and its Implications", Jn 14:6; Mt 7:13-14; Mk 16:16. (George A. Sinkie)
- 3:3p.m., "You must be Perfect as your Father in Heaven is Perfect", Mt. 5:48 (Luke Quinn)